Wednesday, November 9, 2011


Welcome to Fall! 
I love autumn, it is my favorite season of the year. I love it how the weather cools down and the colors begin to warm up! I wanted a nice comfy way of walking around the neighborhood, while still echoing the colors of the season! 

I will be doing a series of outfits for fall, hope you get inspired! 

 


These Boots are so comfortable because they have a thick heel and it makes it so easy to walk around with these!


I love the leather accents that echo wood. Which is also a great inspiration material for me!









This is my darling Burberry Bag. I  like to call her BB! I choose this bag because of the amazing details of the brass, and the combination of squares and leather remind me of nordic woods. 
It echoes the Plaid on the shirt and leather on the boots. :) yey






This is a large leather belt. It is a great piece to have. So versatile! 
It can go with almost anything and adds definition to your waist! 


This is my ring. It is made out of crystals and amethysts. It is of no particular brand I just found it on the store and loved it! Purple is also one of my favorite colors <3 it goes great with warm tones. 



With makeup you really want to make the look wearable. I choose a very light pink blush to accent my cheekbones. I have a tinted moisturizer, some liquid eyeliner, mascara and tinted lip balm. this look is simple and laid back! 




Top: Hollister 
Belt: Thrift store 
Leggins: Zara
Boots: Tommy Hilfiger 
Bag: Burberry 

See you next time!



1 comment:

  1. Love this whole outfit - the boots and your bag pair together perfectly and you are gorgeous :) Happy to be your first follower - looking forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete