I am so happy to announce my new video ! :) I never take care of my shoes (really..) and I thought now is a great time to start! I did a little research because my poor Kenneth Cole pumps were screaming to me " help, stain, help!" I learned that with Suede you have to be gentle. It is a very delicate material and there are products out there that are specially made for Suede.
Here are the material list I used:
1. Baby wipes
2. Suede Renovating spray
3. Water Resistant spray for suede
4. Suede Brush
These were all by Troy.
So the steps are easy :
1. Use baby wipes for stains or dirt on your shoes.
2. Spray the Renovating spray all over your shoes and spread it evenly by brushing it lightly.
3. Let them dry for 15 mins.
4. Spray the Water Resistant spray to protect and elongate the life of your shoes!
Here is the before and after pictures. Definitely a big difference!
I also talked about how to care for your new shoes.
I brushed my new Vince Camutos with the suede brush and then lightly sprayed with the protecting spray.
I hope this helps!
What do you do to take care of your shoes? Let me know in the comments section!