Wednesday, November 9, 2011

How to treat your allergies

Hi everyone, so my first Post is going to be about Allergies. I've been a victim of this all my life, but thanks to these tips I've been able to control the symptoms and improve my lifestyle. So I hope this helps for you as well.

Here is the video I made for this:


So here are the products I like:


Fleming Pharmaceuticals:  Ocean

This is the salt water spray I currently use. I "flush" my nose every morning and evening before my skincare routine. This helps clean the nasal passages and let you breathe better during those hard seasons :)

Even after a week for using this you will feel the difference.








The supplements I recommend are Quercetin and Omega 3.

Omega 3 is so good for you. It not only helps strengthen your immune system but the benefits are countless. Your brain uses this oil a lot! And it not only improves your skin, but also your overall health.

I take two pills a day ( the ideal is 3) before each meal.

The other supplement that is specially helpful for allergies is Quercetin. But people who have liver disease should not take this, and also pregnant women have to be careful too.

I recommend always checking in with your doctor before you take any supplement.







Another great way to improve your allergies are teas :)
Pine Tree teas are a huge boost of vitamin C, which is essential to your immune system.



If you need an instant relief get some eucalyptus herbs and place them in boiling water.
Place a towel over your head and start breathing the water vapor that comes out of the water. It will immediately open your nasal passages :)
You can do this once per day or two to three times a week for an improved condition.


Thank you for reading and I hope your allergies improve!
Id love to know how you treat your allergies so please tell me in the comments section :)


love,
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment