Friday, November 11, 2011

PC vintage bag and monochromatic outfit!!


Hello! I hope you are all having a happy friday! Im getting ready to go to the movies with Mr. Finley (my boyfriend) and I wanted to post my outfit for today.
So today we are pairing edgy pieces with soft fabrics. These type of contrasts make me happy. 



For my makeup, I did a simple smokey eye, I didn't want to go heavy with this, since I wanted a red lipstick. I have chubby cheeks so I love to put bright pink blushes on them to make them look like  peaches!  Yey for peaches! 


Here I am wearing leather-jean pants. They have a rough texture and zippers on the ankles to add attitude to the outfit. 



My mom bought this purse in a boutique in Paris. It is a Pierre Cardin handbag and I love how the leather feels. It is a very sturdy bag and it looks vintage, perfect for this outfit! You can also pair this with a classic chanel flap bag. 


For a casual look I am wearing simple cotton tee. I can never get enough simple white t-shirts :) 


  These shoes are my everyday pumps. I love them with jeans or a black dress. They have this beautiful mirror heel that makes me happy! Of course suede makes me happy too!

Have a great weekend everyone. Hope to see you soon!

Top: Zara
Sweater: Zara
Pants: Zara
Handbag: Pierre Cardin
Shoes: Kenneth Cole Reaction
Jewelry: Thrift Ring

oxoxo 
Esther :)

Ps. Katherine, thank you so much for being my first commenter/follower :) your blog is beautiful and I am honored ! *hugs*


No comments:

Post a Comment